This four day course will give training on how to exploit a scene in a CIED environment using systematic procedures so that you can gather evidence and gain intelligence that might otherwise be overlooked.
Ten (10) to twenty (20) students
As part of the training, students will be exposed to the following:
- HME laboratory: recognition, dangers, test equipment
- Documentation & Media Exploitation: recognition, gathering, common mistakes made
- Role players to enable Biometrics & tactical questioning to be carried out
- Hands on training with various explosive detector kits and search tools
- Preparation of a case file that will then be checked to see if it could gain prosecution
- Exposure to different IED components & Switches
- Practical Exercises to evaluate the training being taught
- Expert training and real life discussions on lessons learned from SE missions
The class will be approximately 60% classroom and 40% practical, and will be taught as part of a building block pre-exercise. A mock courtroom examination of the evidence and intelligence gathered will be utilized as prosecutional evidence. This course will be broken down into syndicates for the exercise phase.
* Cost is per student for the duration of the training course (four days).
The default class location is Scranton, PA OR San Diego, CA. The listed price does not include trainer or trainee travel, lodging, or licensing fees
To discuss availability outside of the normal class size please contact us.