Decon7’s BDAS+ units alone offer law enforcement personnel and first responders a safe, portable, disposable, ready-to-use solution for decontamination of fentanyl and fentanyl-related substances from equipment, PPE, vehicles, building materials, uniforms, and more.
The Decon 7 BDAS+ (Biological Decontaminant Accelerated Spray) pairs the proven chemistry of the DF-200 formula with a convenient, rugged, and easy-to-use form factor. The BDAS+ safely neutralizes harmful VOCs (volatile organic compounds), hazardous industrial chemicals, chemical and biological warfare agents, and bodily fluids. Having been tested for use in extreme environments, the BDAS+ is perfect for use by first responders and military personnel.
DECON7 Systems’ solution is capable of killing up to 99.99999% of germs, viruses, and bacteria.
- Ready-to-use (RTU) - simply aim and squeeze the trigger
- Lightweight rugged design
- Portable and rapidly deployable
- Neutralizes chemical and biological warfare agents, hazardous industrial chemicals and VOCs (volatile organic compounds)
- Disinfects blood-born bacteria and viruses; including HIV/AIDS, SARS, Avian Influenza H5N1, H1N1, tuberculosis, MRSA, C. difficile, and others
- Works on multiple surfaces, including concrete, asphalt, wood, ceramic, carpet, fabrics, leather, steel, aluminum and others
- Eliminates molds, spores and odors
- Water-soluble and naturally biodegradable
- D7 is EPA-registered and environmentally friendly.
Note: The BDAS+ is a disposable unit and cannot be refilled.