A presumptive test kit for the full spectrum of Nitro / Nitrates, Chlorates, and Peroxides
- Easy-to-Use Instruction Card folds out and stays attached to case.
- Convenient Color Chart shows positive result colors for each explosive group.
- Rugged Plastic Kit is designed for field use.
- Mini Reagent Tubes with ampoules are securely packaged in individual dispensing containers.
- Each Mini Tube can perform 5 tests.
- Premium Test Papers are engineered to enhance trace sample collection.
- Date Chart allows user to track expiration dates.
- Pocket-ETK is designed to meet the needs of the field operator and offer the following advantages over other colorimetric test kits:
- No power or heat source required
- No messy aerosol sprays
- Minimal training required
- Pre and post-blast detection capability
- Long shelf life: 18 months, preactivation; 1 week post-activation
- High sensitivity. Tests to microgram and nanogram level.
- Nitro / Nitrate Explosives:
- TNT, DNT, TNB, Tetryl, Picric Acid, NG, C4, PETN, RDX, HMX, NC, Semtex, ANFO, Smokeless Powder, Ammonium Nitrate, Potassium Nitrate, Black Powder
- Chlorate Explosives:
- Inorganic Chlorates, Hypochlorite, Bromates
- Peroxide Explosives:
- Organic Peroxides, TATP, ACP, HMTD
- 6 Mini Reagent Tubes
- 20 Test Papers
- Fold-out Instruction Card
- Instruction Sheet
- Rugged Plastic Kit
- Recloseable Polybag
- Length: 5.3"
- Width: 2"
- Depth: 1"
- Weight: < 4 oz.